This site was created to share Peace Corps experiences and resources with others. Peace Corps Volunteers have been working and living in Armenia since 1992. Since then, Peace Corps Volunteers have worked to address the specific needs of Armenia, its people and its resources.
- Capital City – Yerevan
- Largest City – Yerevan
- Other big cities – Gyumri, Vanadzor
- Official Language(s) – Armenian (Eastern)
- Area (KM2) – 29,800 sq. km. (11,500 sq. mi.)
- Population –3,235,000 (Armenia National Statistical Service, October 1, 2008 est.).
- GDP –$11.93 billion.
- Currency – Dram also refered as AMD
- Measurement units – Metric, grams
- Electricity – 220 V